This Eco UPF is made from recycled water bottles! It has a hood and a zippered pocket on the left bicep!
100% Repreve recycled polyester / soy-based vegan ink
MULTI-USE + MULTI-SEASON: This long-sleeve shines in the summer as a sun-protection shirt or swim shirt with its permanent built in UPF 50+ UV protection. In colder weather, it’s an excellent base layer for wicking and warmth without adding bulk.
Working out, hiking, biking… countless hours of outdoor adventure, play, and work are logged in our shirts.
LIGHT, SOFT + COMFORTABLE: 4.1oz. Microfiber fabric feels super soft and moves with you but won’t cling or stretch out. Zinc-based technology fights odor to help you stay fresh.
DURABLE: Sun, sweat, and saltwater meet your match - color won’t fade from exposure to the elements. Won’t stretch out over time like average t-shirts. Sun-protection properties are only enhanced after several uses and washings.
- Set-in shoulder construction for a great fit + flattering natural shape
- True to Size in the shoulder
- Trimmer fit through the body - not too tight or baggy
- Sleeve design reduces excess underarm material
- Shirt length hits just below the hip to prevent riding up while active
- Tapered wrists keep sleeves from falling down
- High-quality stitching
CARE: Hand or machine wash in cold water and hang dry. In order to maintain the quality of this shirt, fabric softener is not required and not recommended. Sun protection properties are enhanced after several washes and wear. **For stain removal, soap and water in sink or shower works best!**